Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stob Dearg, Buachaille Etive Mor, Scotland UK

Coire na Tulaich, Stob nan Cabar, Stob Coire Raineach (Buachaille Etive Beag), Bidean nam Bian (and others)

This is a 9 image, handheld panorama and I've uploaded about a size equivalent to 15% of the original. Click 'All Sizes' above to see it much larger.

The image is taken after ascending Coire na Tulaich (Stob Dearg) at approx 900m. I took a wee rest here as it was quite an arduous scramble up the last part of the Coire on some pretty steep scree slopes. I kept losing the suggested route and was on my own at this point as my cousin had injured his back lower down the hill and had to return back to the bottom.

Behind me is the summit of Stob Dearg. I've been hiking quite a few hills of late and I'm absolutely loving it. I've hiked 6 Munros in the last three weeks (including the tallest in Britain), my knees and legs are grazed and bruised, I'm covered in midge bites, totally knackered but all I can think about is the next hill I'm going to climb !

Any feedback on the site would be greatfully received.



"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." -- Lao Tzu
Copyright © Demetrios the Traveler



Digg!





No comments:

readers

labels and tags

Powered By Blogger