Friday, September 4, 2009

My Inspiration l HDR


My Inspiration l HDR, originally uploaded by Nimo Photography.

Remember i said i was having some trouble finding some inspiration a few days back. Not anymore. I think ive found it. Went on a little road trip to Montauk and my breath was taken away at the site of this shot oppurtunity. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as i did. I love it. It's the best.

Where
The Montauk Point Lighthouse

How
3 exposures, -2, 0, and +2 using a Nikon D300 w/ Sigma 10-20mm Wide Angle

Process
Photomatix Pro for tonemapping
Photoshop CS4, made duplicate layer from original, adjusted Levels, adjusted Curves, adjusted Hue/Saturation, and used Unsharp Mask to sharpen a tad

MUST BE VIEWED LARGE ON BLACK TO APPRECIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." -- Lao Tzu
Copyright © Demetrios the Traveler



Digg!





No comments:

readers

labels and tags

Powered By Blogger