Monday, June 8, 2009

Stob Dearg, Buachaille Etive Mor, Scotland


Stob Dearg, Buachaille Etive Mor, originally uploaded by antsplan.

Stob Dearg, Buachaille Etive Mor, Scotland. (Trans - Red peak, Big Herdsman of Etive)

My absence from Flickr has actually been a total break from photography, not just photography, everything really, all of the crap that we let into our daily lifes.

Anyway, I walked the West Highland Way last week (Milngavie to Fort William - 95 miles in 5 days) with some very good friends and had an absolute blast of a time. It pretty much rained for the entire trip and on the day we finished it kicked off a week of superb weather here in Scotland. I only took a P&S camera which ran out of battery after two shots !!! Thankfully the rain prevented any photo opportunities in any case.

When I got back home, I was itching to be away again so I headed off to Ardnamurchan with my wife, baby and dog.

I was able to take this picture on the way there on what was a glorious day for normal people but perhaps a tad harsh for us photographers. Still pleased with the results mind you.

No comments:

readers

labels and tags

Powered By Blogger