Monday, November 1, 2010

Landscapes

Landscapes: Volume One from dustin farrell on Vimeo.

A year's compilation of my time lapse work. All shot on the Canon 5D2 and processed in Adobe After Effects. The majority of the shots are in my beautiful home state of Arizona. Goblin Valley State Park and Natural Bridges National Monument in Utah also make an appearance.

If you are interested in hiring me or licensing my clips please call 1-888-444-2739 or email tvcrews@crewwestinc.com

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Dustin_Farrell
www.twitter.com/CrewWest

Every clip is a RAW image sequence (5616 x 3744) that I rendered out as a 1080P 23.976fps Quick Time movie. The motion control is achieved using servo motors.

I enabled downloading so everyone can enjoy the video in its best quality. It is worth the wait.

No comments:

readers

labels and tags

Powered By Blogger