Wednesday, April 29, 2009

VESPA BLOGGER AWARD FRIENDSHIP

I have received an award from one of my blogger friends; from April :) That's very nice..I felt honored..Thanks my friend..

Now i would like to pass this award to some of my blogger friends..And the winnersss are: ........ :)



toomanytribbles  

Verwon's Blog    

Vrakas Kostas 

Prophet Estarian  

Miltiades aka Mavros Gatos  

mamashift 

Aeglie’s Adventures

Lorelei Am Rein 

KoreanPapers Art 

Asteroessa 

Κατερίνα ante portas 

she blogger 


( I just hope my other blogger friends won't get mad at me..It's soo hard to add all of you my friends.. :)
If you would like to pass this award to some of your friends, than;
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog

Wishing you a great day... 


"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." -- Lao Tzu
Copyright © Demetrios the Traveler



Digg!





No comments:

readers

labels and tags

Powered By Blogger